– FRANK BOROS – Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Paris Date: 9th May – 21st May, 2011 Official Opening: Brunch on Sunday 15th May, 11 am – 4 pm Frank Boros has arrived from New York, to show his latest art works, created during the last year of painting and drawing. He has christened it “Frank J. Boros, […]
Exhibitions at the Greenlane Gallery
Photography Exhibition – Des Femmes by Laura Stevens, Laurence Dugas-Fermon & Julie Coustarot.
– Des Femmes – LAURA STEVENS LAURENCE DUGAS-FERMON & JULIA COUSTAROT Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Paris Date: Monday 2nd May – Sunday 8th May, 2011 Vernissage: Tuesday 3rd May at 6.30 pm Images Left to Right: Laura Stevens, ‘A Woman’s Realm’, Laurence Dugas-Fermon, ‘Coeur et Decour et Silence Avide’, Julie Coustarot, ‘Ophélie’. A group exhibition presenting the work of three […]
Exhibition – Irish artist Siobhan Gately at The Greenlane Gallery Paris.
an exhibition of artworks by the Irish artist – SIOBHAN GATELY – Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Paris Vernissage: Friday 9th December, 2010 Sincerely, Tom J. Byrne Unlike the usual suspects, Siobhan Gately takes a unique perspective which exists somewhere in between the world of the French and the Irish and gives birth to her creations […]
Exhibition – Lynn Derriman and Yves April at The Greenlane Gallery Paris.
– LYNN DERRIMAN & YVES APRIL – Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Paris Date: 30th November – 5th December, 2010 Vernissage: Friday 3rd December The Greenlane Gallery Paris 29 Rue Des Deux Ponts Ile Saint Louis Paris, France Tom Byrne Curator +33 1 737 42160 +33 68 52 18 010 For available dates and to arrange to […]
The Greenlane Gallery at the Art Antiques Dublin show
– Art Antiques Dublin – STAND NO: A10 The Greenlane Gallery will be at the Art Antiques Dublin Show. Venue: Shelbourne Hall, RDS, Dublin 4 Date: 26th – 28th November, 2010 Opening times: Friday 26th November, 11 am – 9 pm Saturday 27th November, 11 am – 7 pm Sunday 28th November, 11 am – […]
Book Launch – Corca Dhuibhne by Liam O’Neill
– Corca Dhuibhne – LIAM O’NEILL One of the most remarkable books to be published in Ireland for many years. A work of art, a celebration, a unique phenomenon. In 2008 /2009 a research project supported financially by Ealain na Gaeltachta succeeded in locating, photographing and cataloguing the works of Liam O’ Neill.
Exhibition – New paintings by Keith Richardson
– Keith Richardson – Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Dingle Dates: 23rd October – 13th November Official Opening : Saturday 23rd October at 6.00 pm Keith Richardson is a Silgo based artist who has enjoyed great success in the past few years, emerging as an artist receiving critical and commercial acclaim. His vibrant abstract interpretation of the […]
Exhibition discussion with artist Niall Naessens
In discussion with – Niall Naessens – Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Dingle Date: Saturday 19th June 2 pm – 4 pm Niall Naessens will be discussing his work and the art of printmaking. All are welcome. Wine & lemonade. Niall Naessens was born in Dublin in 1961.He graduated from the Visual Communications at the National College […]
Exhibition – New works by Niall Naessens & Denise Hussey
an exhibition of artworks by Denise Hussey & Niall Naessens Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Dingle Date: 12th June – 7th July Opening: Saturday 12th June at 6.00 pm Denise Hussey is an Irish artist from Dublin but currently painting from a studio situated on a farm in Delgany, Co. Wicklow. Her work is inspired by […]
Exposition de Photographie – Paris Insolite by Meredith Mullins
– Paris Insolite – an exhibition of photography by MEREDITH MULLINS accompanied by her Paris students. Venue: The Greenlane Gallery Paris Dates: 25th May – 6th June, 2010 Vernissage: Friday 28th of May at 7.00 pm What happens when 24 pairs of eyes really see Paris?.. The result is a photography exhibition rich in diversity, unique perspective, and […]